Everyone usually wants the latest advice on how to keep your hair and makeup looking ah-mazing. I thought what better way to teach girls how to keep their makeup fresh and their hair silky and shiny, then by creating a page dedicated to hair, makeup, and skincare.
•Make sure you wash and moisturize your skin before applying any makeup.
•Make sure you chose the right skin tone. You do not want to look like Snooki or an orange pumpkin.
•Spread it evenly. You can use sponges or your hands.
•Put on your concealer and make sure you dab NOT spread, and blend into your skin.
•Once, you’ve mastered the foundation perfection, apply your powder on lightly and blend in.
•If you want an added glow, swipe your brush on a light bronzer and brush lightly over your face.
•Eyelash curlers are your best friend and must be used before applying your mascara.
•Grab your blowdryer and heat up your eyelash curler for 10-15 seconds, this will make your lashes curl better and last long.
•Make sure you add even coats of mascara to your lashes and try not to clump them.
IN THE SHOWER
1. Always use both Shampoo and Conditioner. Make sure you massage your shampoo and conditioner into your hair and scalp well. If you have dandruff problems, its best to use Selsun Blue Dandruff Shampoo before your regular shampoo. Also, in the case that you have dandruff problems, only use conditioner on the bottom half of your hair and not your scalp.The conditioner in your scalp will make your dandruff worse and cause more flakes in your hair. Do those two things until your dandruff normalizes.
2. When rinsing out your conditioner, rinse with cold water. The cold water will make your hair shiny, and less frizzy.
3. Do not pull your hair to get the water out, simply twist your hair and squeeze.
4. Comb your hair gently, do not pull violently because then hair will fall out and cause split ends.
OUT OF THE SHOWER
1. Use leave-in conditioners. I use Ojon products for the best results for my hair.
2. Make sure you use a heat protection spray before straightening or blow drying your hair. This way you’ll prevent any split ends.
3. Straightening your hair can be a challenge but no need to sweat. I strongly recommend purchasing the Chi or Philips hair straightener, it works amazing. When straightening your hair, grab a clip! Clip half of your top layer of hair onto the top of your head. Straighten the bottom hairs first then work you way up by releasing more and more hair out of the clip while straightening.